Savings Sunday Easter Edition! Metro & Fresh Co. Cheap Pepperoni, Cookies and More!


Good Evening All!

Ok.. so this shop was on Monday... due to everything being closed for Easter Sunday... and I am writing this on Tuesday so here we go! Total Spent: $57.79

Deals of the Week!

Metro Deals!

I always find around most holidays that deals in the flyers tend to be few and far between. I didn't see any good meat deals on at Metro this week but once I wondered into my local one lean ground beef was on sale! Picked up two of these packs for just under $13.00 should be good for 3-4 meals! Also they had broccoli on as well for .99 cents/each!

Fruits and Veggies!

Decent deals this week on Fruit and Veggies $1.99 for Cauliflower (Fresh Co.); .99 cents/lb for Oranges (Fresh Co.); Gala Apples and Bananas were regular price $3.99 and .67 cents/lb; and Sweet Potatoes were .69 cents/lb!

Fresh Co. Specific Deals!

Found a few gem deals at my local Fresh Co. Sausalito Pepperidge farm cookies with June 2016 expiry date for $1.75 (clearing them out! woohoo!); Silk Almond Milk for $3.49 and Marc Angelo Pepperoni for homemade pizzas $3.99 - $1.00 coupon = $2.99!

Canned Stockup and PMing!

I was in desperate need of Alymers Tomatoes! luckily they are on sale at my Fresh Co. for .99 cents/each so I picked up 4. Also Unico Tomatoes on sale at Highland Farms .98 cents/each; Foodland had Raspberries on for $2.98 and Brown gravy packet on sale at Fresh Co. for .99 cents!

Total Savings with Price Matching, Couponing and Sales: $14.97!

A great savings for a small little stock up week! Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , , ,