Saving Sunday! Metro & Fresh Co. Meat Stock Up, Zweet Rebate, Price Matching and More!


Hello Everyone!,

Here is this week's haul for groceries! Spent: $86.41!

Deals of the Week!

Meat and Rain check Ribs!

Managed to pick up some amazing meat deals this week. Pork for mushroom pork and breaded pork dishes for dinners - Picked up 12 chops for $10.50! Also two packages of ground beef (lean and extra lean) at $8.70ish a pack! This will be 4 meals in this house - use em for chili, mini meatloaf's, beef stroganoff and anything else I can find on Pinterest! :) Also my crazy deal of the week was on Ribs! A few weeks back there was a crazy sale for $1.88/lb at Metro. I realized I hadn't used my rain check yet so I asked about it just before I left the store. The meat department just told me to pick 4 packages and they would put them into two and give them to me for that price! WAHHHHH!!!! Each package was regular $10.49-$11.50/pack and I picked up both packages (4 rib packs into two) for $15.94!!!! UH that's insane!! I thought I was going to be out of luck with the rain check but it was very easy! Yahoo!

Cold Items Deals!

Chapman's Ice Cream - this stuff was awesome last week! I grabbed another this week - PMed to Foodland for $1.99!; Metro had Bacon on for $2.99 (Saw a 500g pack at Fresh Co. for $3.00... grr...); and Compliments Frozen Raspberries $2.97 - Fresh Co. deal this week!

Fruits, Veggies and Canned Goods!

Price Matched the Oranges .98 cents/lb (Food Basics); Bananas .59 cents/lb (Coppa) and $2.44/lb for Asparagus at Metro this week. I will also get .25 cents back on Zweet for the fruit! Also Unico Diced Tomatoes and Black Beans .98 cents each (Fortino's)

Price Matching and In Store Deals!

Price Matched Diana's Sauce for my amazing rib deal this week $1.99/each (RCSS); Popcorn $2.46 (Walmart); and two great in store deals .99 cents/each for broth at Fresh Co. and also .99 cents for the Barilla at Metro!

Total Savings with Price Matching, Sales, Rain Check, Zweet and Air Mile: $39.81!

Happy March and Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , , ,