Savings Sunday! Metro & Fresh Co. - Meat Deals, Ziploc Air Miles Deal and Price Matching!


Good Evening All!,

Here is this week's grocery haul. Spent $57.36!

Deals of the Week!:

Price Matching!

Managed to pick up Mushrooms (PMed from Walmart) for .96 cents each; and Tomatoes (PMed to Coppa) for .98 cents/lb!

Metro Meat Deals!

I grabbed some good meat deals this week - Large pack of stewing beef for $9.42 and Extra Lean Ground Beef for $7.99. I will be making Beef Stew and Meatloaf one night! I will be frozen meat from the last few weeks for the rest of my meals! BTW Please come follow me on Pinterest! I am obsessed and like a million pins! It is the best inspiration for my dinners! :)! I also try to pin recipes that i've tried! Check it out HERE!!

Ziploc Freezer Bags with Bonus Air Miles at Metro!

I'm attempting more meal planning! I was also completely out of freezer bags! Stumbled upon this deal in store. Buy 2 Ziploc products get 5 bonus Air Miles! The bags were also on sale! $2.99 for 19 (weird number in the box - i swear everything downsizes recently! grr...) The Air Miles means I saved an extra .50 cents on these. So I picked up two boxes for $2.74 each! The Holiday containers are also on sale! So if you need some - there is a $1.00 off coupon and also $5 in coupons on the box! Amazing deal with the bonus Air Miles! (I was gonna grab some but didn't have the largest size that I like to store baking in!)

Total Savings with Price Matching, Air Miles and Sales: $4.86

Not a big savings this week - but I will be using up many things from the last few weeks! Happy Saving and have a great week everyone!

Labels: , , , , ,