Savings Monday the Wednesday Review! Metro, Fresh Co. and Shoppers: SCOP, Cheap Chips and Salsa, Fruit, Meat and More!


Hello Everyone! Here is this week's haul! Spent: $82.62!

Deals of the Week!

Coupon Deals!

Picked up some great snacking deals! Tostitos are on sale at Fresh Co. this week for $2.00. The salsa is also on for $2.00. When I was at Metro - I found the Summer Savings Coupon Booklet from Pepsi! It had a buy one Tostitos and salsa - get $2.00 off = Pretty much getting both items for $1.00 each or the salsa free and paying $2.00 for the chips! Great deal! Also picked up two Summer Fresh dips! I had two different coupons for $1.00 off each - they were on sale for $3.00 at Fresh co. making them $2.00 each! (The Avocado dip is YUMMIE!)

Sale Fruit!

Great fruit deals at Fresh Co. this week! $1.50 for Strawberries and Raspberries this week! I love to have these in my oatmeal each morning! Yummie! I also picked up two bunches of Bananas. Hubby wants to start having a healthy start to the day! :) .59 cents/lb - the average for Bananas in my area :)!

SCOP! Alymer Accents Tomatoes!

Walking down the aisle at Fresh Co. noticed my fave tomatoes for enchiladas on sale for .99 cents! Score! Since hubby and I are obsessed with em - thought I would pick up two. Scanned in at the cash for $1.99! SCOP! Saved $1.99!!

More Price Matching!

Picked up Mushrooms for .99 cents (Walmart); and Chapman's Ice Cream Bars (OBSESSED from last week!) on sale for $2.98 (Highland Farms)!

Meat!

Picked up my meat for the week. Chicken breast, ground beef, and two steaks - one of which wad 40% off :)! Yummie!

Total Savings with Price Matching, Zweet, Couponing, Air Mile and Sales: $24.14!!!

Fresh Co. changed their reciepts to show exactly how much you saved on price matching, deals in store (vs reg price) and Coupons! Super Helpful! Also Happy Canada Day!!!!! Have a great rest of the week :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,