Buffalo Haul Part 1: Clothing, Home and More! Sears, Kohl's, Target, Old Navy and Gap!


Good Afternoon All!,

Mom and I popped down to Buffalo, NY area for a little few day getaway and we had an awesome time! Here is a wideshot of all the items that I picked up for this Home/Clothing/Stock up haul!

T-Shirts for Hubby!

Hubby requested some t-shirts for work. They did have some specific requirements - no vnecks, no buttons and no pockets. Was hard to find actually! Ended up picking up 3 - one from Kohl's for $6.99; one from Gap for $5.99 and one from Old Navy for $5.00! (Saved $23.59 for all 3! as you know all were on sale/clearance rack!)

Sears Clearance!

Managed to pick up a pair of black dress pants and a black dress skirt for only $3.99 each! All of the items with a green tag on their clearance racks at Sears were marked down to this! Woohoo! Saved a great deal on both items!!!

Sweater!

Picked up this adorable sweater from Kohl's for only $5.40! (Saved $48.60!)

Up and Up Products from Target!

If you haven't signed up for Target Cartwheel you need to! It's an app on your phone that allows you to have instant savings! And yes - this can work for Canadians because there is Free Wifi in Target Stores!!!!! YAHOO!!! I actually really enjoy Target's Up and Up brand items - I tend to buy them a lot! here are a few of the items I picked up that I scored an extra 5% off of! Saving a total of .78 cents extra with the app! Now don't think it's just 5% deals - there are many different deals ranging from 5%-50% off specific items! and yes you can STACK with Target Coupons, Manufactures Coupons and RedCard Savings! Checkout more information on Cartwheel over HERE!

Dish Scrubber Deal!

Picked up this deal tip from Hip2save.com Bought 4 scrubbers for $1.04 each - $3.00 off when you buy 4 up and up cleaning products = $1.16 for all 8 scrubbies or .15 cents each!

Other Target Deals!

I was finally out of napkins after winning a Bounty contest almost 2 years ago! So I decided to pick up these Cheeky brand ones 200 for $2.04 on clearance! Also picked up Kleenex for $2.17 a pack (after a 5% cartwheel) Saving me an extra .12 cents! And finally picked up a deodorant for Hubby $2.54 - $1.00 manufactures coupon = $1.54!

Home Items from Target!

I really scored big on the clearance rack! 70% off Bathroom items! A new shower curtian for $5.98 and 2 funky bath towels for $3.88 each!

Facial Cream Deals!

I picked up these two creams for a friend. I wanted to highlight the cost compared to Canada for these. Both creams retail at a Rexall downtown for $25.99 each! (woah!) I managed to pick up both for $23.77 US. That included an amazing $6.00 Cerave printable Coupon! Amazing deal for both items!

More Home items!

Also picked up some adorable home items! This cute frame for only $4.99 (saved $20.00!) and a easter welcome banner for only $3.00 (80% off!) at Cracker Barrel!

As you can see - I still managed to get some amazing deals in Buffalo (even with the dollar not being the best right now!) I tried to maximize my savings! Part 2 will be my food savings hope to have that up this week!

Have a great week everyone!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,