Savings Sunday! RCSS: Mini Haul! Cheap Palmolive and Chicken Broth!


Good Evening All!,

Here is this week's haul! A very small Haul! Only spent $42.69

Deals of the Week!

Price Matching Deals!

Picked up an Old El Paso Kit - $2.97 (Walmart); Silk Almond Milk $3.47 (Walmart); and I'm going these as my deal of the week! Campbell's Chicken Broth for only $1.25 (Loblaws!) Not even the no name i've seen this cheap! Woohoo!

Good Deals and Coupon Deal!

My other awesome deal of the week was Palmolive! Pmed to Loblaws at $1.88 - $1.00 coupon = .88 cents! I picked up 2 and gave one to my mom :)!; I love Cranberry Sauce and noticed this organic one was only $1.39! Why not?! and $1.00 Gravy for our Sour Cream Pork! Yummie!

Total Savings with PC Plus Points, Coupons, and Price Matching: 8.76!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week! I'll be taking next week off for my B-Day so see everyone in 2 weeks! Have a great 2 weeks everyone! :D

Labels: , , , , , ,