Savings Sunday! Amazing Soap Deal, Cookies, Price Matching and More!


Good Evening All!

Here is this week's haul! Spent: $61.29!

Deals of the Week!

Price Matching Deals!

Picked up some Oranges for .98 cents/lb (Food Basics); Sour Cream $1.47 (No Frills); Canned Peas .77 cents each (No Frills); Poultry Seasoning $2.49 (Metro); Cheese $3.88 (No Frills)!

Soap, Soap and More Soap!

Stumbled upon an insane deal at my RCSS! Softsoap and Dial was only .44 cents in a clearance section but it was unmarked! To my suprise when I price checked it. It was a start the car moment! :D! Also picked up $2.49 Irish Spring for Hubby!

Coupon Deals!

I had a couple of coupons I wanted to use! Almond Milk $3.97 - $1.00 printable = $2.97!; Celebration cookies $2.50 - $1.00 coupon = $1.50!; Graham Crust $1.99 PM to Metro - .75 cent coupon = $1.24!

Total Savings with PC Plus Points, Coupons, and Price Matching $14.00!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

Labels: , , , , ,