Savings Sunday! Buffalo, NY Shopping! Part 1: Target, Big Lots, Cracker Barrel and More!


Good Evening Everyone!

Mom and I have been shopping our butts off the last day and a half and here are my purchases!

Target!

Ok, I'll admit it. I have a Target problem. I've so far in my visit down here - been to four different locations! But I've managed to pick up some great things :)

Clearance Stuff!

Probably the best thing about Target are the clearance sections! Picked up 2 bottles of nail polish for $1.48 each, Powder $2.98, an Eyeshadow pallet $1.98, a cute earring and necklace set $2.98 and a sweater for $6.88!

Coupon Deals

Makeup deals: Cover Girl Nail Polish $1.48 - .50 cent off printable = .98 cents! Rimmel Eyeshadow Palette - $1.98 - .50 cent off printable = $1.48. And Up and Up cotton - $2.04 - $1.00 off printable = $1.04!

Allegra and All Deal

I did do this deal on Saturday so it was a last week deal but still amazing for me! Allegra on sale for $17.99 - $4.00 printable = $13.99 Also when you bought one I got a $5.00 gift card. The 77 load All was on sale for $6.99 - $5.00 GC = $1.99!!! Woohoo!!

Big Lots!

Mom had talked about this store for a while - it was a mix between Zellers and a super old Canadian store Biway! :) Grabbed a Cuisinart 8inch skillet for $9.99!

Cracker Barrel!

Picked up these 2 cute bracelets that I will be using for my medic alert bracelet! Only $5.99 each!

Marshalls

Super cute cutlery holder on clearance for only $3.00!

I need to split this one up! Tons of other deals for another day! Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , , , ,