Home Haul! = Bouclair Home, Rona, Winners, HomeSense and Target Too!!

Hey Everyone!!!,
Mom and I did some Home Shopping on Saturday! Here is an overview of what we got! Spent Approx $55.00!

Bouclair Home - Storage Boxes!

Ok, I'm going to admit it - I LOVE STORAGE BOXES! and how cute are these!!!! I've got 2 from a previous sale from this store and I loveeee em! I've tricked out my makeup "cart" in my bathroom - the small cubes were marked down to .99 cents! I picked up 6. The large blue circle storage basket .99 cents (Reg $6.99) and the 2 larger boxes $2.99 each!! Wooohoo! All for $14ish bucks = great win!

Winners!

In the same outdoor plaza we were in - had a Winners - After hearing on SmartCanucks it's Final Clearance time again we decided to pop in! Found This:

Now i know - this seems to be missing the top piece (who cares!) How much did I pay? $1.00!!!!!!! Yahooo and this should be a paper towel holder but i've made it into a toilet paper holder! Thinking out of the box ;) :)

HomeSense

All items above were $3 each! Great deal for the waterbottles and the cutest little storage basket with the bicycle on it! :D

Rona!

Just cause I had to.... $5.98!!!! Keep in mind - the Rona we went to is going out of business = some deals to be had in the coming weeks!!! Also picked up some paint and primer for a project i'm working on :D I'll show when its done!

Target!

Ok, this isn't really home but it was an AMAZING Deal!!!! Upon getting to Target = $15.00 in Savings Coupon Book being given out by staff!!! And Yes - You can STACK one Target Coupon and a Manufactures coupon! Says it right on the back of these new coupons! Woohoo!

Got hot dog buns - $2.24 reg price - $1.00 off Target Coupon AND -$1.00 off Checkout 51 = .24 cents!!!! And the Cover Girl intense shadowblast - On Clearance $2.54 = - $2.00 off coupon from P&G = .54 cents!!! Yahooo!!!

Have a great extra day off this week ;) Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , , , ,