Savings Wednesday on Thursday! RCSS - First HUGE savings of 2013!!!


Evening Everyone!

This was my Savings Wednesday Post on Thursday!

Total Spent: $99.88

Deals of the Week:

I know, I know i'm way over my usual $80ish range but I needed to do some stocking up this week!

Toilet Paper:

Now this deal was a lot better than I expected - Everyone at RCSS was price matching the larger rolls of Royal (which the cashier told me they couldn't because the size was different) I opted for the Walmart Price Match of $4.78 Regular price at RCSS was $9.98!!! Woah! Bought 3 and Saved $15.30!

Ragu:

Time for the few week stock up on Ragu! $1 a jar at Walmart - Reg at RCSS $2.27 - Saved $10.16 with the 8 I bought :)

Cheese:

Websaver offered a great coupon for this Cheese - Hubby likes spicy so I decided to try it - PMed to Metro at $5.88 and had a $3.00 off Coupon! Final Price: $2.88!

Imperial:

Almost out again - Great price on the "large" size only paid $2.97/each!

Total Savings with Price Matching and Coupons: $40.22!!! Amazing this week!! Woohoo!!! Great way to end the month!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , ,