Savings Tuesday! = RCSS - .13 cent Pasta, .50 cent Chocolate!


Evening Everyone!,

Here is the week shop - Total Spent: $87.35

Deals of the Week:

Barilla Pasta:

Sobeys Has a crazy deal on Barilla Pasta - .88 cents! But I had a .75 cent off coupon = .13 pasta!!! Wooohoo!!!

Hershey's Chocolate Drops:

On sale for $2.50 a bag this week at RCSS - I had a $2.00 off coupon - .50 cents! Now I had two coupons but I was only able to use one :( - watch your coupon wordings!!!

Almond Milk:

Still have my $1.00 off Almond Milk coupons - Shoppers had it on this week for $3.49 - dropped it down to $2.49 :D

Nutrigrain Bars:

Price Matched these to Walmart this week - $1.97 and when you submit 2 boxes (specially marked) you get an FPC for another box! Woohoo!!

Total Saved this week with Price Matching and Coupons: $17.15!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , ,