Haul! American Eagle Outfitters Finds Online!


Evening Everyone!,

I wanted to feature this little haul that I picked out about a week ago - Wanted to showcase inexpensive online shopping!

I ONLY shop online if I can get Free Shipping! Most online retailers and stores that have online options always email you perks and promotions! I love when I know my fave retailers do FREE shipping!

With free shipping - American Eagle Outfitters also offered 50% off some of their clearance items!! Double woohooo!

Another weird thing - I bought Fall Long Sleeve tops!

Top #1:

Red Striped Sweater! - PERFECT for Fall and super cute! I love the colours!

Reg: $39.50

Paid ONLY: $6.00!

Saved: $33.50!!

Current Price on their website: $24.99!!

Top #2

Just a nice blue long-sleeve top! Comfy!

Reg: $19.50

Paid ONLY: $6.00!

Saved: $13.50!!

Current Price on their website: $11.99!!!

Remember though, you will have to pay duty on items from the US and tax too.

Total for both tops with tax and duty: $16.00!

Total Saved: $47.00!!!

Any great Online deals you've found?! Tweet Me! @FrugalKris !!!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , ,