Garage Sale Season has Started!! and Mall Shopping :)

Evening All!
Started off the weekend on an early note = 8am Garage Sales! haha Packed up a tea, Mom and headed to a few in my area.

Pretty disappointed this first weekend out! But did get some great vintage suitcases (.50 cents each!) for my wonderful friend Tess who's getting married this year!

Then headed to the Mall and ended up getting some great deals!

Joe Fresh:

I'm always looking to grab Hubby some Polo Shirts - he loves em and wears them a lot! Stumbled upon these two shirts - only $6.94 each! regular $12.00 each! Woot!

La Senza:

Got a gift card for my birthday and I've been waiting to find good nightwear (because I really don't need more underwear! lol....)

Got this little Black comfy "nightie" only $9.99! (regular $29ish) but technically it was free because of my gift card :D

Savings Sunday will now become Savings Monday (more than likely..) expect a post then!
Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , , ,