Saving Sunday - SCOP and Crabtree and Evelyn Freebie!

Evening Everyone :),

Here is my grocery haul for the week:

Total: $111.33! yikes! Highest of the year :(


Bought a lot of meat this week for dinners hoping to have them stretch out.

Deals of the week:

Lactose Free Milk SCOP:
My Walmart had incorrectly priced this a few weeks back and guess what - they still haven't change it! Sweeeet! $5.39 = Free :D


Toilet Paper:
Hard to find cheapish toilet paper - Walmart seems to have this on for the last 2 weeks - $3.97 for a pack of 12 double rolls good deal I think :)


Total Savings for the week with coupons and price matching $22.36! one of the better savings this year :D

Also for liking Crabtree and Evelyn on Facebook after they hit 7,500 Facebook fans - they gave away a free bath and shower gel. Love those freebies! Take a look below :)


Remember follow me on Twitter - I usually Tweet about freebies when I find them so you can get your hands on them ASAP :D @FrugalKris

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , , ,