Saving Sunday and Homemade Pizza

Evening Everyone,

Here is the weekly grocery haul.

Spent $92.68


Deals of the Week:


I know, the body wash in the last post is pretty win but here are another two I picked up today:

Coffee:

Folgers Coffee - Mom noticed this on sale last night down to $3.97 at Walmart - I picked up another 3 - with a $1.00 off coupon down to $2.97 each.


Flour:
I've been on a kick learning how to bake and cook with flour. (I know i'm slow to the game lol) Picked up this at $4.88 price matched to No Frills and I also have a $1.00 off coupon pushing it down to $3.88 for a 5kg bag! Woohoo!


Total Savings with couponing and price matching: $10.55 pretty good for how much we spent.

Also made pizza for the first time ever - made my own dough!

Check it out before and after cooking! It was good and successful :D



Happy Saving!

Labels: , , ,