Deal of the Week = Dove Body Wash = .50 CENTS!

Evening Everyone!,

A Happy St. Patty's Day to you all :)!

I wanted to share this deal that I took advantage of this week with the new set of flyers out!

Loblaws (Ontario Flyer) has Dove Body Wash on sale 2/$5.00.

How on convenient that I have 4 Coupons @ $2.00 off EACH!!!!!! YAHOOO!!!

That's right = Body wash for .50 cents!!!


Check out that: 80% savings! and my out of pocket only $3.30 :D!


Here is a pic of the ones I picked up:

Also here are the coupons to use.


Visible Care Coupons expires March 31, 2012 and Go Fresh Coupons expires April 30, 2012.

Be careful though, the flyer isn't very specific - If you can try to head to a Loblaws to hook up on this deal!

I might have 4 more coupons to pick up more :D

Happy Saving!

Labels: , ,