Saving Sunday and My Deals of the Week :)

Afternoon Everyone,

Hope this lovely weather has been treating you kind :)

Here is the weekly Walmart shop: Spent $55.77.


Deals of the Week for me:

Snack Pack Puddings:
Price Matched to Fresh Co. - .99 cents! Regular $1.87 at WalMart and got a .30 cent off coupon from a friend = .69 cent pudding! sweet deal!


Febreze:
I always look for a way to use coupons - this coupon was from the recent Proctor and Gamble - $1 off any Febreze - So I went for the smallest size - a travel size and it was regular price $1.97 - $1.00 = .97 cent Febreze!

Kotex:
PantyLiners are a necessity! So I got a $1.00 off coupon for any product - went for a small package - 40 count - $2.97 - $1.00 = $1.97!


Total dollar amount savings with coupons and price matching = $12.07!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , ,