Mail = All You Need Is Cheese Mag and Reactine Freebie!

Evening All!,

So I worked a long longgggg day at work today and I was able to sang a great freebie with livingwell.ca again. I swear every few weeks they have a new freebie! Totally amazing and worth it!

This time is a Reactine sample. Hubby and my Mom have allergies and I though this would be good to have around the house as a backup because you never know!

Check out the livingwell website Here!

Also once I got home - I discovered a All You Need is Cheese Magazine in my mail tonight! - What is it you ask? A magazine with money saving coupons! Alll right!


I thought I signed up for this magazine but it seems like everyone got one free so check out your mailboxes :)

I have a Wine and Cheese party to attend this weekend :) - how perfectly timed?


List of coupons:
Expiry dates range from August 20, 2012 - October 31, 2012.

To sign up for the magazine printed 4 times a year and mailed to you for FREE!: head Here! for a link to their website!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , ,