Mail = Coupons, Coupons and More Coupons!

Evening All!,

I've gotten my fairshare of coupons in the last two days!

First I got my Brandsaver.ca coupons! a ton of Proctor and Gamble coupons - I ordered these a few weeks ago and they have finally come in! See below:

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3!

How can you get these? Stop by Brandsaver.ca and grab your Proctor and Gamble coupons HERE!

Secondly:
I somehow early last week managed to scratch my eye. I have no idea how but my eye was killing me! I decided to find a coupon for Visine! I thought my eye was just dry by that point so I surfed over to their Canadian site - signed up for a dollar off coupon and low and behold - the coupon was EXPIRED *gasp*.

Now, for me, I don't complain much but I thought I would bring it to Johnson and Johnson's attention. Emailed them and told them it was expired. I got an email saying they were sorry!

Today I received 2 - $2.00 off coupons for any of these products! Woohoo! Goes to show you if you see something wrong - companies can reward you for it :)


Happy Saving!

Labels: , , ,