Deal of the Week - Sale with Coupon! & Free sample on Tuesday Jan 10, 2012


I wanted to start introducing the best value that i've seen every week (when i can!) that you should take advantage of!

Here is the coupon that you need to find - I found mine at Shoppers Drug Mart:

$2.00 off Dove Visible Care Body Wash



Now, you have to match this up with the sale for this @ Walmart! they have it on for $2.97!

To recap = $2.97 - $2.00 Coupon = .97 cent Body Wash!!! Woohoo!!!

This body wash regular price can be as high as $7 - $8 Great deal here!

Now - I would take advantage of this deal if it was the regular body wash as I have sensitive skin :(! Still great deal!

Also! the Aveeno lip balm I got free earlier this week will be up tomorrow at Livingwell.ca!


Go register and check earlier in the morning Tuesday for the sample - i'll Twitter when it's up and you have about 1hr or less to pick it out - they go FAST!

Follow me on Twitter @FrugalKris!

Happy Saving!

Labels: , , ,